Asiago Ale Dip
Yummy Italian Dip Made with Ale
Asiago Ale Dip is just the perfect partner for your favorite crackers – and of course paired with your favorite ale, too. Whip up this recipe for a great easy-to-prep snack. Enjoy Asiago Ale Dip for a a bit of “Italian style” snacking.
Asiago Ale Dip Recipe:
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and deveined
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pale ale beer plus an extra splash
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add tomatoes, jalapeño, and sour cream to a food processor and beat until well processed.
- Remove and place in bowl.
- Add in the cheeses and beer and stir with a spoon until everything is well mixed.
- Split the mixture into two oven safe bowls and place on a baking sheet to keep flat.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Meagan @ www.AZestyBite.com
There are many entertaining and informative articles that you can receive free with your subscription of Black Bucket Brew e-Zine. Subscribe Now for your free emailed copy!